What is the Nest Project about?
The NEST project seeks to contribute to the development and provision of inclusive education that will enhance the social inclusion of migrants and refugees in the host countries.
NEST projects’ goals:
- Increase the access of migrants and refugees to inclusive education and lifelong learning
- Increase the cultural awareness of migrants through the development and delivery of tailored educational resources
- Reinvigorate policy dialogue and mutual learning among relevant stakeholders through the exchange of best practices in the field of education and cultural integration
- Enhance the skills of education practitioners on conveying cultural knowledge and facilitate the inclusion of migrants and refugees in the host societies
- Develop and implement an innovative cultural learning approach that will be tailored to the needs of migrants and refugees and that will promote mutual understanding and feelings of belonging.